Response Journals Revisited: Maximizing Learning Through Reading, Writing, Viewing, Discussing, and Thinking
- a comprehensive catalog of questions to cue personal response on everything from books and read-alouds to television, movies, and media:
- sample student responses:
- guidelines and rubrics that will save teachers valuable classroom time:
- ready-to-use checklists and evaluation forms for students and teachers:
- tips on organizing student/teacher conferences:
- a glossary of terms.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
A directory physico-medical, compos'd for the use and benefit of all such as design to study and practise the art of physick. Wherein proper methods and rules are prescrib'd ... By Peter Paxton, M.D.